What Can a Case Manager Do for You?
- Assess your strengths and needs
- Develop a plan to provide support.
- Refer to services and resources
- Monitor your health and safety, services
- Evaluate how well your supports are working.
- Adult Community Case Management- Now Accepting Referrals!
- Children’s Case Management- Coming Soon!
Case Management Services are funded by MaineCare Section 13
Children’s Case Management
This service is provided by the Office of Child and Family Services For Children with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Autism. Ages 5-21 Specializing in supports to transition into Adult services offered by Office of Aging and Disability Services
Adult Community Case Management
Eligibility is determined by the Office of Aging and Disability Services. We support adults age 18+ with a diagnosis of Intellectual Disability and/or Autism.